- 9.10 (32/64-bit): 1.1.6 - Playdeb (Note: Playdeb also has a version for 9.04, but it seems to be an older version, and may not work with our servers.)
- Arch Linux
- 1.1.6 - AUR (intensityengine-git)
- 11.x (32/64-bit): 1.1 - Packman
- Other Linuxes:
- Available in Ports (games/intensityengine)
- Until we have a proper installer for you to download, you can compile it from source (known to work on Snow Leopard). Instructions are much the same as with Linux, see the OS X section in the docs
- Windows: Unpack the download into a directory of your choosing, and then run intensity_client.bat.
- Ubuntu: After installing the .deb, a menu item 'Syntensity' should appear under 'Games' in the main menu.
- Other Linux/Unix: Run intensity_client.sh.
- Don't forget that you need to sign up for a free account (which takes just a few seconds). For more instructions, see the Quick Start Guide and the introduction.
Thank you to Mod DB, Playdeb and Packman!